Nakia Antonatos Paralegal
Nakia is a paralegal in the Corporate and Securities practices at SWA. Her practice focuses on providing support on corporate governance matters for U.S. public companies.
Nakia has 10 years of experience as a paralegal, with areas of experience including corporate law, insurance, medical malpractice, general liability and professional liability. She was previously the Senior Legal Assistant to the General Counsel of a large U.S. insurance and risk management company.
- Queens College, CUNY (Paralegal Studies, distinction) 2014
- Senior Legal Assistant, FOJP Service Corporation, New York
- Entity corporate management for domestic and foreign subsidiaries, including name reservations, entity formations, foreign qualifications, dissolutions, maintenance of corporate minute books and stock records.
- Preparation and filing of annual reports in states where clients and their subsidiaries are incorporated and/or qualified to do business.
- Drafting documents for the authorization of a variety of corporate actions including director and shareholder consents, secretary’s certificates, and other supporting documents.
- Working directly with Corporate and Securities attorneys to prepare SEC and NYSE filings in compliance with reporting requirements.