- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property & E-Commerce
- Private Equity
- Defense & Aerospace
- Investment Funds
- Labor & Employment
- Real Estate
- Corporate Tax
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Non-Profit & Tax-Exempt Organizations
- הגנה ותעופה
- ייצוג בבית משפט
- הטבות עובדים ומנהלים
- מס תאגידי
- עבודה ותעסוקה
- קרנות השקעה
Defense & Aerospace
Cross-border transactions in the defense and aerospace industries are often as complex and sophisticated as the industries themselves. Working alongside highly qualified professionals, who speak your language and deliver the results you are looking for is paramount. At SWA, we provide a wide range of services to U.S. and international companies operating in these industries.
U.S. and international clients regularly tap into our deep industry expertise and proven track record in drafting, negotiating and structuring complex cross-border transactions. Particularly, we handle the corporate, commercial, regulatory and international trade aspects of large scale transactions in the defense and aerospace industries.
Engagements Have Included
- Advising clients on U.S. Foreign Military Financing and Sales Programs (FMF/FMS).
- Counseling multinational companies on U.S. Department of State rules and regulations involving International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and export license requirements.
- Negotiating and drafting various types of agreements including Build to Print, Research and Development, Licensing and Technical Assistance Agreements.
- Counseling multinational companies on U.S. Department of Commerce regulations.
- Counseling clients on structuring transactions to meet FMF U.S. Content requirements.