- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property & E-Commerce
- Private Equity
- Defense & Aerospace
- Investment Funds
- Labor & Employment
- Real Estate
- Corporate Tax
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Non-Profit & Tax-Exempt Organizations
SWA’s litigation attorneys have successfully litigated a broad variety of business disputes in state and federal trial courts and agencies, as well as in alternative dispute resolution settings. At SWA, you benefit from working with highly qualified lawyers, who know how to resolve matters in a practical and efficient manner, from the very outset of the dispute until the matter is resolved.
Working closely and seamlessly with other professionals, in the firm and outside, our goal in each case is the same: To achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
Engagements Have Included
- Defending a corporation in class action lawsuit and investigations by multiple state agencies alleging unfair trade practices and violations of consumer protection statutes.
- Assisting corporation respond to government requests for information, including from federal regulators and state attorneys general.
- Defending Israeli medical device company in breach-of-contract dispute with U.S. distributor.
- Advising U.S. publicly traded companies on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Conducting internal investigation for Board of Directors of U.S. publicly traded company.
- Advising corporate client on corporate governance issues.
- Advising clients on regulatory issues in the area of energy regulation, charitable solicitations and telemarketing, and state unfair competition laws.
- Advising Israeli corporate clients of their discovery obligations under U.S. law.
- Managing document collection for Israeli pharmaceutical company involved in U.S. litigation and coordinating with U.S. counsel on discovery strategy.