- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property & E-Commerce
- Private Equity
- Defense & Aerospace
- Investment Funds
- Labor & Employment
- Real Estate
- Corporate Tax
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Non-Profit & Tax-Exempt Organizations
Making successful investments lies at the heart of the firm’s DNA. Real estate is another key component of our offering, allowing you to work closely with lawyers who support you on a broad spectrum of real estate issues.
We act for buyers, sellers and other property market participants on a diverse range of matters including more typical transactions, such as the purchase or sale of commercial, retail and multi-family properties or financing or refinancing of real estate assets, as well as more creative transactions that involve assets in the real estate market.
Engagements Have Included
- Representing a group of investors in the purchase of various portfolios of commercial properties across the U.S.
- Advising property owners on the refinancing of their real estate asset portfolios, including interaction with traditional lenders as well as non-bank financial lenders.
- Representing clients in negotiating and finalizing terms of commercial leases.
- Representing a property management company in negotiation of construction contracts.
- Providing counsel to international investors making real estate investments in the U.S.